Navigation

Friday, July 01, 2011

Nendoroid Hatsune Miku: Support ver. will be Sold at ANIME EXPO in LA


As you can see from the title, Nendoroid Hatsune Miku: Support ver. will be sold at Mikunopolis booth in ANIME EXPO which takes place in Los Angeles (LA). Just like the sale in Japan and overseas, they already mentioned that every sale for this Nendoroid will donate ¥1000 to Japanese Red Cross in order to help Japan earthquake and tsunami victims. But unfortunately, the price hasn't been confirmed yet. Besides that, they also mentioned that the sales on the event is limited.

By the way, a bit personal comments from me. I was kinda surprised when I first saw this. I was surprised because at first, GSC said that the Nendoroid will be made by order, which means you have to pre-order this product to get it. I admit that GSC isn't being consistent here. But since it's a charity product, it can be understood why they finally sell this outside pre-orders, they want more donation, I guess.

Source: Nendonesia, Mikunopolis Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment