Navigation

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Nendoroid Hatsune Miku: Support ver. Previewed by Mikatan

Finally, Mikatan gave us a final preview for Nendoroid Hatsune Miku: Support ver.! This Nendoroid will be sent out to Japanese buyers on today, 30th June! And for international buyers, it will sent out on late July.

By the way, there's an improvement about this Nendoroid. Mikatan already announced that those pompons are now fitted with joint which allows more movement! Nice addition to Miku! Besides those pompons, we'll also get postcards and stickers!


The stickers are for the support flag! And just look at that cheerful postcard, full of illustration! The postcard uses illustration from PIAPRO users! ^^

Talking about this Nendoroid, I'm sure you still remember that this is a charity product, right? Another good news! From Miku, GSC managed to collect ¥74.465.000 to help the victim of Japan earthquake and tsunami! I hope Japan will get better as soon as possible! ^^

For more info, visit Mikatan's Blog! ^^

Note: I actually wanna post this right away after it was posted on Mikatan's Blog. But sadly, I couldn't use the laptop because I was afraid I'd disturb my sis who was studying for her exam ^^;
And personally, I can't wait for my Miku! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment