Navigation

Friday, June 10, 2011

Hatsune Miku Append 1/8 Scale PVC Figure

After being announced in last year Wonfes, finally 1/8 scale figure of Hatsune Miku Append is now available for pre-order. The figure pose is taken from the Hatsune Miku Append packaging. Miku Append will be released in October 2011. So for those who want her, be sure you can catch her in PO! And without further lame introduction, let's see this awesome figure! ^^

 I like the figure and the stand. And we have to admit that Miku looks more mature in her Append ver. ^^

 The front view, so stunning! ^^

 Aaaah~~~ the flowing sense of beauty!

 The side view. You can see how great she is!

 The side view again!

 Miku.... I'm not a big fan of you. But I admit your Append is very adorable!

 Even the back side is stunning ^^;

Hatsune Miku Append ver! So gorgeous!

And here is the figure details, taken from GSC site ^^
  • Product Name: Miku Hatsune: Append (はつねみく・あぺんど)
  • Series: Miku Hatsune: Append
  • Manufacturer: Max Factory
  • Category: PVC
  • Price: 7800円 (including tax)
  • Release Date: 2011/10
  • Specifications: Painted 1/8th scale PVC figure with stand included, approximately 235mm in height (including stand).
  • Sculptor: Asai Masaki
  • Released by: Max Factory
  • Distributed by: Good Smile Company
And earlier yesterday, Max Factory also had updated their blog and given out some pictures about this 1/8 scale figures. Click here to view the post (in Japanese). ^^

By the way, the sad news is I will skip her, too. Yup, I won't buy her although I adore her. The reason is lack of money. Her price is 7800 yen. Some online stores in my country already open the pre-order at IDR 825.000. And I don't think I can manage to collect that amount by October. I wish I could have some extra allowance so I can buy her. But money doesn't grow on tree and it doesn't flow from the sky, either. So I have to satisfy just with her figma version which I already pre-ordered....

But still, I'd love to look at her although only her photos! ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment