Navigation

Friday, April 08, 2011

No Miku to Support Us?

This cute Miku won't be able to support me....

Today is the day that I've been waiting since 2 weeks ago but now this day has turned into a damn bad day. I thought that my country, Indonesia is on the shippable list but I was so shocked when Ren-san, rendoroid shoppe owner told me that Indonesia isn't in that list! I was so shocked! I've checked the web and this is the result....


See? They don't ship to here and it makes me so sad. It's a charity product and they said they will ship overseas! The even ship to Australia! And when I sent an e-mail to shop.overseas@goodsmile.jp they only answered like this....


Well, they didn't give me a reason but they said they are examining the situation. I really, really hope they can ship to here.... I want Miku and I also want to help those people who had been hit by tsunami and earthquake in Japan. So Good Smile Company, PLEASE SHIP TO HERE!!!! 

By the way, I just realize that maybe they don't ship to here all because our damn government is fooled by media and think that the nuclear radiation will spread here if they allow GSC to ship things! ARGH!!! This makes me even more mad! Come on! News or media, sometimes is A BIG LIAR!!!! They like to overstate something because fot them "Bad News is Good News"! If this is true, then I hate Indonesian government! Stupid them! X(

No comments:

Post a Comment