Navigation

Monday, December 06, 2010

Kagamine Rin/Len - Yami no Dance Site

Lately, I listen to this song very often. At first, I didn't really like this song, but when I hear it again for three to four times, I like this song! >.<
I don't really know about the song meaning although I already know the English translation. I have to note that the part that Rin sing is crazily high-pitched. For those who don't really like Rin, maybe you wouldn't like this song, but since I'm a big fan of her (oh, yeah! >.<) I like that part when she sings high-pitched ^^



Yami no Dance Site

Lyrics and music: Boomerangpantz-P
Vocal: Kagamine Rin/Len

Romaji

fukai yoru no oku de  watashi anata kieru
furue obie yureru  ugoki nibuku kowareru
samui kowai itai  odoretsuki no WARUTSU
warai nagara naite  hanare nagara chikazuku

futari dake kanashimi mo yume saemo wasureteru
kurutteru toritachi no utagoe hibiiteiru

jimen wo mioroshite (kanashimi wo daite)
kami wo furumidashite (kiete yuku anata wa)
ochite yuku nagame (watashi no kokoro ni)
kuuki to dakiatte (kigatsukanai noka)

semete mono negai (hatashite tsuki ga)
ashita ga aru anata e (kiete yuku youni)
watashi wo wasurete (touzen no youni)
furikaerazu aruite (susunde yuku noka)

omoidasu fuukei wa  kasureyuku kieteyuku
shiro to kuro ue to shita  futari wo hikihanashita
 
eien no yume ni nigete (fusagikomu anata wo)
uso wo kakimushitte (sukuenakatta noni)
damashita daishou (watashi ga ikiteiru)
mukou de haraimasu (imi wa doko ni aru)

anata dake ima mo (saisho kara itsumo)
kowarezu ni iru koto (futari de hitotsu no)
hikyou na watashi no (watashitachi dakara)
yuiitsu no nozomi (hitori de tatenai)

yami no DANSU SAITO  saigo ni odorimashou
aisuru anata to (watashi mo anata no)
yoru ga akeru made (soba e mukaou)

te wo tsunaide mo (kanashiku wa nai)
tsutawaranai kedo (osore saemo nai)
itsumademo watashi (futari de ikita)
anata wo wasurenai wa (akashi wo kizami yukou)
 
English

You and I disappear into the depths of night
Trembling, shaking with dread, slowly coming undone
The waltz of the dancing moon is cold, frightening, painful
We cry as we smile, draw near as we pull away

Just the two of us, we forget sadness and even dreams
The cries of frenzied birds resound

Looking down upon the earth  (As you fade away)
Hair disheveled  (Lost in despair)
The fading scenery  (Don't you realize)
Becoming one with the air  (That you're in my heart?)
 
At the very least I wish  (Can I really)
That you, who have a future  (Carry on)
Would forget about me  (As if nothing's happened?)
And never look back  (As if the night shall pass?)

The scenery of our memories cracks and fades
White and black, above and below, wrenching us apart

Escaping to an eternal dream  (Though I couldn't save you)
Stripping off the lies  (From your misery)
The price for my deceit  (I'll still live on)
I will pay in the end  (Where's the meaning in that?)

To be here now, alone with you  (From the start)
Without falling apart  (We two have always been)
That is the sole hope  (A single "us")
Of this cowardly one  (So I can't stand alone)

On this dance floor in the dark, we'll dance until the end
With you, my beloved  (And I shall)
Until the break of dawn  (Stay by your side)

Though our hands are joined  (I'm not sad)
We aren't connected  (Nor am I afraid)
But I will never  (We lived together)
Forget you  (Now let's leave our final testament)

Translated and transliterated by ArtemisA

No comments:

Post a Comment