Navigation

Friday, April 20, 2012

Latest Nendoroid and figma Line-Up in GSC Live Broadcast

On the latest live broadcast (20th April 2012), Good Smile Company and Max Factory finally announce their latest Nendoroid, figma, and scale figures. The live broadcast was scheduled to be airing for one and a half hour starting at 20:00 (JST) until 21.30 (JST) although in the end the live broadcast lasted more than it.

By the way, the rain fell while I was watching the broadcast, my modem stopped working at 19:49 (in Indonesia) so I don't know if I can cover the whole line up or not. Sorry if I can't :(

More pics after the break!


First, It's 1/7 Scale Meiko Honma (Menma) from An Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (Anohana for short)!


She was already reviewed by Mikatan in her blog and is already up for pre-order! ^^

Then, there are figma from Max Factory!

figma Tachibana Hibiki from Symphogear!








The next figma Silver Crow from Accel World (which I haven't watched yet) ^^;




After showing these two, Max Factory also showed other figma which some of them are up for pre-order already such as figma Tekkaman Evil from Tekkaman Blade and figma Amagi Yukiko from Persona4.



But not just them, Max Factory also showed us the upcoming figma Hanekawa Tsubasa from Bakemonogatari.


Then finally moved to Good Smile Company which proudly showed their sexy and stunning 1/8 Scale Yuzuriha Inori!


The original sketch

She's already reviewed by Mikatan and also is up for pre-order ^^

Besides the scale figure, GSC also proudly showed Nendoroid Yuzuriha Inori (which is up for pre-order and already reviewed by Mikatan).


Start to get bored with the already announce figures? Don't go anywhere, here we have Nendoroid Princess of The Crystal!





As you can see, she will come along with the penguin(s) just like her figma! Her penguin cap can be replaced (and maybe can be worn by other Nendoroid). The cap's tails are fitted with ball joint which mean you can move them!

Next, Nendoroid Tachibana Hibiki!







Then came Nendoroid Petit Fate/holow ataraxia! They're already reviewed by Mikatan and are up for pre-order already! ^^



They also showed the uncolored version of Nendoroid Petit Saber Lily from Fate/unlimited codes and Nendoroid Petit Saber & Saber Motored Cuirassier ^^


Next, Charm Character Collection! From Idolm@ster if I'm not wrong ^^; (Feel free to tell me if I'm wrong! >.<)



Next, one of the most wanted Nendoroid tonight! Nendoroid Black★Rock Shooter: Animation ver.!








Like the figma, she will come with her hood, a black blade, and her ★Rock Cannon can be opened!

Next, Good Smile Company teased us a bit with the original version of Nendoroid Shinonome Nano from Nichijou. From what I nanaged to hear, this was the first face of her. She's actually already up for pre-order. Mikatan had also reviewed her.


Relax, the show didn't end there, it's time for Nendoroid Racing Miku 2012 ver.!









Some of the sponsorship thing: member card.

Nothing changed since the last time I saw her in Good Smile Racing live broadcast. This time GSC only showed some more details of her ^^;

Sadly after this Racing Miku, my modem went error so I couldn't continue watching the broadcast. Like I said before, I don't know if this can cover all the figures or not but I hope this post will help ^^;

By the way, if you know another figures that showed in the broadcast, feel free to tell me! And if I made a mistake in this post, please tell me too! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment