Navigation

Sunday, July 24, 2011

EVILS COURT Tracklist Revealed


Finally, the tracklist EVILS COURT has been announced by mothy on his blog. EVILS COURT will be mothy's 3rd full album which will be released on 13th August 2011. The album cover is done by Ichika. EVILS COURT is consist of 11 songs which some of them are new songs that hasn't been published on Nico Nico Douga. Without further chit-chat, here's the tracklist ^^

P.S: I'll try to romanize it, but still I can't do that properly. If I made mistake, please tell me and I'm so sorry! >.<
  1. 1. 開廷5分前(instrumental) [Kaitei Gofun Mae (instrumental)]
  2. master of the court
  3. クロノ・ストーリー [Chrono Story]
  4. 追想のオルゴール [Tsuisou no Orugooru]
  5. 樹の乙女~千年のヴィーゲンリート~ (フルバージョン) [Ju no Otome ~Sennen no Wiigenriito~ Full Version]
  6. 眠らせ姫からの贈り物 [Nemurase Hime Kara no Okurimono]
  7. 五番目のピエロ [Gobanme no Pierrot]
  8. マダム・メリーゴーランド [Madame Merry-Go-Round]
  9. 悪徳のジャッジメント [Akutoku no Judgement]
  10. 茶番カプリシオ [Chaban Kapurishio]
  11. 赤い靴のパレード [Akai Kutsu no Parade]
By the way, besides some new songs, mothy already stated that Gobanme no Pierrot in this album will be a bit different from the PV version. If I'm not wrong, the one in this album is called "Court Version". And I still don't know if the new songs will be related to mothy's series or not, but since it's mothy, I guess they will be related one to another.

Click here for official page ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment