Navigation

Thursday, June 23, 2011

figma Racing Miku 2011: First Win ver. Available for PO

After winning the Super GT 2011, finally Good Smile Company has announced about this special figma to celebrate First Win. Since yesterday (22th June) to 8th August at 10:00 PM, GSC open pre-order for this figma. Sadly, there's no international shipping service. But for those who want to buy this figma, don't worry because most of online stores will find its way to open pre-order.

And another sad news, this figma is also bundles with several things from sponsor, just like the Nendoroid. The bundled things are a bit different from the Nendoroid, but the package price is the same. The cheapest package starts from ¥7000 (about $70) and the most expensive is ¥50.000 (about $500). But since this figma isn't at international shipping service, the price will get higher.

Here's the package listing





For more details, click here to read it ^^

By the way, sadly, I will skip this one due to the high price. I'm afraid if I buy this one, I'll skip another interesting product, for example, Cheerful Japan! products. So sad, right? I wish I could buy her, but I don't have that money right now. Plus, most of online stores that open PO for her ask for full payment T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment