Navigation

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Indonesia is Finally on the List!!!

Yeah, good job all Nendonesian!!! After we all together put our efforts, finally Good Smile Company has added our country in the Shippable Countries list!!! >.<

Thanks God! Thanks GSC! And especially, thank you all Nendonesian!!!! >.<


But now I got a new problem: financial problem. The owner shop has said that he requires full payment because the factory already asked so. I was kinda panic but luckily Onyet agreed to lend me some money! Thank you!!! You're the sweetest!!!! >///<

Currently, I'm waiting for PO, this morning there was a credit card transaction problem on GSC online store but the problem has been fixed when I'm writing this. Can't wait for it!!!! But I hope it won't be as expensive as Yuki Miku T_T

To order this, go straight to GSC online store! I have posted the link on the side bar! ^^
And here's a short video of this cute Nendoroid, it's Miku singing! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment