Navigation

Friday, March 09, 2012

Announcement

There are some announcements about changes in this blog ^^

First, I'm currently very busy with my school activities so yes, now I'm in semi-hiatus mode. I will make a blog post when I have time though. After National Exam is over, I'll be back to normal mode ^^;

Second, after a quite long consideration, I decided to move all the entries about my daily life from here to Wordpress (my current blog about daily life is http://endlesslimit.blog.fc2.com/). So from now on, this blog will be about Vocaloid, anime, manga, and Japan only.

Third, I changed the header! The old one was an illustration by Rahwia. I felt bad for using the picture without proper permission so I decided to be more original and used my own picture. I hope you like it ^^;

That's all for today. Next week I'll be having more try outs which means I can go home earlier from school. I'll try to update this blog if I'm not busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment