Navigation

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy Independence Day, Indonesia!!!

I just wanna say, HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL INDONESIAN WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!! ^^

Today is a very important day in Indonesia! Happy 66th Birthday to our beloved country!!!

I hope that someday, Indonesia will be a huge great thing in the world. I know that although we've been through  65 years of independence, there are still so many problems in this country and I feel that day by day, the problems are getting worse. For example, um... from the little thing like cleanness to the big things like corruption and racism are continuing to happen here. I so hope one day, there will be an end to all of these obstacles and Indonesia will be in peace. ^^ At least please do something with our economy so Rupiah won't be so low compare to other currency so I can shop more, price won't increase LOL

Well, at least, please God, make my country a better place! But still, I admit that even with all those problems, I love Indonesia as my motherland. I'm proud to be an Indonesian! No matter wherever I'll go, I don't think I can forget this country! >.<

P.S: sorry for the bad photo! I was thinking to put a better one but unfortunately my camera is still in service.... *sigh* So I had no choice and decided to edit an old photo T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment