Navigation

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Eid Mubarak and Happy Birthday, Miku!!!


Today is 31st August? Well, that means I have to say Happy Eid Mubarak to all Moslem in Indonesia and other countries in the world ^^ (although I think most Moslem uslim people in the world already celebrated this yesterday ^^;). I wanna say this especially for SmartGakusei ^^

Oh and by the way, just like usual, every fasting month IN INDONESIA, people produce more crimes than ever. Don't believe it? Oh, then you must miss the news which said that many people stole for Eid Mubarak because their lack of money. Ah, and don't forget Indonesian's habit to celebrate something with bomb instead of fireworks. Seriously, a train station near my house just got a bomb issue a couple days ago. What a great tradition in Indonesia huh? -_- 

I guess many people in Indonesia has actually forgotten what is the true meaning about Eid Mubarak. I'm not a Moslem, but one thing I know from learning 5 religions in my school: it's not just about new clothes or food. It's about you renew yourself from the very bottom of your heart. And fasting isn't just physically, it's about your spiritual. Seriously, I ever got a death glare from a woman in Grand Indonesia when I was eating Dairy Queen in fasting month. I ate in the food court FYI -_- (and I also got so many death glares on the previous years that had been passed)

And besides Eid Mubarak, do you know what day is today? Today is Hatsune Miku's 4th birthday!!! ^^ (actually I'm a bit confused, 4th birthday or 20th birthday? When she was first released it is said that she's 16 already. Well, whatever is fine!)

Congratulations, Miku!!! Wish you all the best! Hope you will be glad to share your title as "The World's Most Known Virtual Diva" to other Vocaloid such as Rin and Luka XD (come on, sharing is caring! *slapped*)
I hope your smile will make others smile too!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment