Navigation

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

1/8 Scale PVC Figure Triela is Available for PO


Yeah, after a long waiting, 1/8 Scale Triela is finally available for Pre-Order! The master figure was first announced in WonFest 2009 and after 2 years of waiting now she's here! >.<

Here's the detail of the figure (taken from GSC site, as usual):
  • Product Name: Triela (とりえら)
  • Series: Gunslinger Girl
  • Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
  • Category: PVC
  • Price: 6800円 (including tax)
  • Release Date: 2011/08
  • Specifications: 1/8th scale painted PVC figure with stand included, approximately 195mm in height
  • Sculptor: Yusuke Masaki (Sakurazensen)
  • Cooperation: Akeji
What makes me more excited is she will be released on this August, so I have enough time to collect my money. The price is 6800 yen (about $68 or IDR 680.000). It's pretty cheap for a scale figure (well, usualy scale figures are around 7800~14000 yen), plus the shipping cost, I think it will be around IDR 720.000. I need to collect my money! >.<

And here's some pics ^^

This is the original art by Aida Yu ^^

Love the figure!
I definitely will buy her!

The coat and boots are so detailed!

 I love her flowing twin tails! ♥

 Nice leg! Isn't she stunning? XD

 The gun is so well detailed!

 I love her expression. It's a bit sad, I know Q_Q

The back view is good!

Even the stand is amazed me!!!!

Like I said, I WILL BUY HER!!! But too bad I haven't found any shop that open the PO for her Q_Q
I hope I will find PO soon!!!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment