Navigation

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Vocaloid Sings In Indonesian

Vocaloids sing Indonesian? XD
Yup, I found this at YouTube and I really appreciate the hard work from all composers. Most of them use Japanese Vocaloids such as Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Len, Kagamine Rin, and even Gakupo!

Some songs really make me proud as an Indonesian, and some of them make me laugh so hard XDDDD
Well. enjoy....

























This is my favorite one!!!



And this one made me laugh so hard when I first saw it, the second time made me felt so sad due some earthquakes which happened in Indonesia....



These are some videos from Musatori-P, he's my former Japanese teacher in LBI UI XD







If you wanna hear and watch more, do visit Musatori-P's YouTube Channel!!! ^^
I also like anitalucius' work, do visit those work in anitalucius's YouTube Channel!! ^^
You can also view another videos from the related videos ^^

1 comment:

  1. LOL kocak abis! suaranya emg rada aneh, tp keren lah orang indo bisa bikin lagu dri vocaloid! (^o^)b

    ReplyDelete